Sunday 30 September 2012


Do I Need To Make A Blog?
(Does The Internet REALLY Need More 'Steve'???)
Frankly,...Yes.

I Like The Idea Of Having A Diary, Without The Need Of A Physical Book And Manually Writing.
I Think In The Format Of The Internet Anyway, So A Blog Seemed A Perfect Compromise.

My Brand Of Fascinating Insight, And Relentless Humour Is Exactly What Makes The Internet A Great Place.
(I'm Also Good Looking, Incredibly Smart, & Have A Massive Dong. - Also Not Narcissistic At All.)
Facebook Is Fine, But Restricting... In That There Are So Many People With Differing Opinions And Flavours That I Feel The Need To Dilute My Opinion For The Safety Of Others. - For A While Now I Have Considered Occupying A Place Where I Can Slather My True Filthy Opinions In An Honest Forum Without The Need For Constant Considerations Of Others. - It Seems NO Matter What You Say, Someone Will Take Offence To It,...I Could Say How Much I Like Cats, And Someone Will Ask Me What I Have Against Dogs. - So Here Is Your Warning,...The Probability Of You Being Offended Will Steadily Increase With The More You Read. - For Those That Don't Know Me Tho, I Should Probably Add That I Genuinely Don't Intend Any Offence, I Only Introduce Inflammatory Subjects/Comments If I Think They Are Hilarious, Which They Usually Are. - You Have Been Warned!
*Cue Ominous Music*

With That Said, Welcome To The Kingdom Of Steve!...

Where Nobody Cool Ever Died,
The Music Is Heartfelt, Yet Cerebral,
The Boobs Are Pendulous (And NOT Fake),
And The Pizza's & V Are About To Arrive,......

No comments:

Post a Comment